Facilitating New Services Realization!
Today, operators need technologies that allow them to easily cope with the network changes and to rapidly deploy new profitable services. ServiceWeaver™, a Value-Added Service (VAS) creation and integration platform, enables operators and CSP's to rapidly deploy new services and address OSS / BSS integration needs. It assists operators to cope with the rapid changes in the mobile and fixed telecommunications market, preserving their existing hardware and software investments, facilitating integration of new and legacy systems, and enabling the creation of VAS services in very short time-to-market deadlines.
ServiceWeaver™ leverages the best of today's distributed and state-of-the-art technologies, thus reducing the integration and new development project investments. A ServiceWeaver™ VAS application incorporates business logic and provides the pattern and execution sequence for servicing an incoming request from any client, within a diverse environment.
Short VAS deployment time allows operators beat the competition and be the first to launch new innovative and exciting applications.
- The existing service logic is easily customized to keep track of the fast-changing marketing requirements.
- Single platform can run numerous services for reduced OpEx and administration complexity.
- System scalability and license flexibility.
- Highly-sophisticated architecture:
- High-throughput performance
- Low-latency responses
- Best-of-breed open source technologies
- No single point of failure
- (Active - Active configuration)
- Adaptable request load
- Java SDK
- Intelligent Request Routing technology for managing traffic and protocols from and to all external systems
- Web-based rules SDK for adding intelligence and adaptability to changes to all deployed VAS services
- Centralized management and monitoring system.
- Joint development (Operator - Intracom Telecom).
- Hot deployment feature allows new services to run live without downtime.
The ServiceWeaver™ platform enables telecom operators and ISPs to rapidly develop profitable SOA-based solutions and VAS applications. Typical applications and solutions, which have been implemented with the ServiceWeaver™ platform, include:
- SmartCampaign™: Campaign Management System.
- ActionRuler™: Policy Management System.
- SWAP (ServiceWeaver™ Advance Provisioning): Self Care & Provisioning Services.
- HUBS: User Location & Bandwidth Reporting System.
- NTS: Network Testing System.
- Availability Tool: Product Eligibility & Service Availability Tool.
- Report Tool: For collecting data (CDRs, EDRs, logs, etc.) from any source and designing reports.
- iRBT™: Application for color Ring-Back Tone (RBT) offering a full set of features out-of-the-box.
- SmartRing™: Ad-sponsored Ring-Back Tone (RBT).
- Bulk SMS/MMS: Enterprise solution for massively sending short messages to customers.
- BillPrint™: Prepaid Bill presentation.
- Mobile Portal: Application for designing and deploying mobile portals.
- USSD Portal: Application for designing and deploying USSD portals with browsing menus.