Solutions Architect for OSS products
- Job Role:
The Solutions Architect will join a team which provides pre-sales, product management and product marketing for products and solutions in Operations Support Systems (OSS) portfolio of INTRACOM TELECOM.
He/she will be involved in the following activities:
- Analyze customer requirements
- Solutions Architect in the area of OSS (Operations Support Systems) & NGOSS
- Design OSS Solutions in the area of OSS, transformation of OSS solutions
- Prepare Technical & Commercial proposals and offer preparation in the area of OSS (Network & Service Assurance, Network & Service Fulfilment)
- Product Presentations & Demos to customers
- Collateral & Sales Material preparation
- Product Planning (Market Requirements, Product Roadmap & Marketing plan)
- Market Analysis (Market Research, Technology Assessment, and Competitive Analysis)
- University degree in Electrical & Computer Engineering or Telecommunications or Computer Science (MSC will be considered as a plus)
- Knowledge & experience in Telecommunications / Networking (Fixed, Mobile & ISP providers) and any of the following technologies: SIP, IMS, LTE / VoLTE, VoWiFi, etc.
- At least 3 years proven experience in the area of OSS/BSS and proven experience of related OSS products / solutions like:
- Fault Management, Service Management & Performance Management Solutions
- Network & Service Operation Center (NOC & SOC)
- Customer Experience Management (CEM) Solutions
- Network & Service Inventory
- Integration of OSS Systems in Telco Operators
- Participate in "gap analysis" for solutions in the area of OSS/BSS
- Very good knowledge of English
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Availability for short travels
- Familiarity with OSS transformation
- Very good knowledge of TMF standards
- Knowledge of NFV & SDN technologies
- Knowledge of Big Data Solutions
- Strategically thinking
INTRACOM TELECOM provides an excellent working environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning, in which the career prospects depend on each employee's performance. Remuneration is competitive and aligned with the company's credo "our competitive advantage is our human capital".
Education and continuous personal improvement constitute major priorities for the company to keep abreast with the technology evolution and maintain the high growth rate and its strategic position.
E-mail your CV