Cloud Software Engineer
- Job Role:
The successful candidate will be a member of a self-organized team working with agile mindset and principles.
He/she will be involved in designing a cloud system solution, deploying it using Open Source software and tools, investigating possible third party components and developing new components that satisfy customer requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields
- Experience developing in Python and Java
- Knowledge of network management protocols (SNMP, NETCONF etc)
- Ability to work with and develop on Linux environment
- Familiar with networks (TCP/IP/Ethernet) and network services (DHCP, DNS, AAA etc)
- 2-5 years working experience in SW development, networking technologies
- Experience deploying and working with OpenStack, virtualization and containers
- Knowledge of SDN/NFV technologies and development in controllers
- Experience in testing and test automation systems
- Experience developing in C, C++
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Desire to learn new technologies and investigate solutions
- Agile practitioner with excellent command of English language
- Team player able to represent the team in an international environment
- Ability to develop ideas and initiatives and to collaborate towards implementation decisions
INTRACOM TELECOM provides an excellent working environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning, in which the career prospects depend on each employee's performance. Remuneration is competitive and aligned with the company's credo "our competitive advantage is our human capital".
Education and continuous personal improvement constitute major priorities for the company to keep abreast with the technology evolution and maintain the high growth rate and its strategic position.
Send your CV