NFV Systems Software Engineer
- Job Role:
The successful candidate will join an R&D team responsible for the design and development of innovative cloud software solutions for NFV. As a member of this team, he/she will leverage state-of-the-art techniques from systems, computer architecture and data analytics domains to devise subsystems enabling the NFV services and Data Center infrastructure to operate in the most performant and cost efficient fashion.
- BS in Computer Science or similar. MSc/PhD is considered a plus.
- Solid background on systems and systems programming, with a deep understanding of Linux internals.
- Very good understanding of computer architecture and modern server hardware concepts (multicores, memory hierarchy, hardware threading, power management).
- Solid background on virtualization & cloud technologies (OpenStack, libvirt, KVM, containers).
- Strong experience with Python, Go, shell scripting and C.
- Background on systems performance engineering: architecture-aware optimizations, OS-level tuning, high-performance networking, etc.
- Comfortable with the continuous performance optimization cycle: load testing, monitoring, performance debugging and root cause analysis, performance characterization.
- Experience in I/O virtualization.
- Experience in data-plane technologies and DPDK.
- Experience in web services development.
- Experience in Machine Learning, practical usages and analytics frameworks.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to work effectively both independently and within a team
- Passionate about new technology trends in cloud and enterprise computing
INTRACOM TELECOM provides an excellent working environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning, in which the career prospects depend on each employee's performance. Remuneration is competitive and aligned with the company's credo "our competitive advantage is our human capital".
Education and continuous personal improvement constitute major priorities for the company to keep abreast with the technology evolution and maintain the high growth rate and its strategic position.
Send your CV