Senior Security Engineer
- Job Role:
Successful candidate will be tasked with:
- Design, implementation & support of network security systems (service provider & enterprise) for clients in Greece and abroad.
- Participation in multi-disciplinary / multi-technology teams for the design and implementation of network security solutions & services.
- Troubleshooting of complex problems on client critical infrastructure & production networks.
- Leading and coordinating the work of a small team (1-3) of system and network engineers in delivering and supporting solutions.
- Providing pre-sales technical support
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, IT or relevant engineering discipline.
- 6-8 years working experience in system security design & implementation, security architecture specification, network security engineering or secure network system development.
- Strong working knowledge in IP networking.
- In-depth and hands-on experience in security systems implementation (e.g. firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, AAA, 2F-Auth).
- Strong working knowledge of operating systems (MS Windows, UNIX/Linux) security
- Experience in capturing requirements and designing systems accordingly
- Analytical thought in addressing complex and challenging problems
- Excellent command of the English language (spoken & written)
- Availability to travel abroad
- Certifications (at least one): CCSP, CCIE Security, CISP (or equivalent)
- Network & systems administration experience
- Scripting (Perl, awk, shell)
- Team player
- Fast learner & adaptable
- Results oriented
- Ability to perform under pressure
INTRACOM TELECOM provides an excellent working environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning, in which the career prospects depend on each employee's performance. Remuneration is competitive and aligned with the company's credo "our competitive advantage is our human capital".
Education and continuous personal improvement constitute major priorities for the company to keep abreast with the technology evolution and maintain the high growth rate and its strategic position.
E-mail your CV